Become A Member
Memberships are limited to proprietorships, firms, partnerships or corporations that are engaged primarily in the profession of commercial arboriculture. Associate memberships are divided into two sub-categories, manufacturer and distributor. The goals of our association are as follows:
• To promote and improve standards in commercial arboriculture
• To exchange ideas and improve the knowledge of commercial arborists through education and networking
• To promote safety of our workers and the public
• To promote public understanding of arboriculture
• To increase public awareness of the role of professional, commercial arborists
• To influence government legislation for the benefit of the public
Membership runs from October 1 to September 30 the following year.
Gold $1,000 - Online presence – Large logo on sponsor page with a link to your website on OCAA website, Newsletter/Event Publication, and social media recognition. Booth at the AGM, 1-page document or promotion item for swag bag for members.
Silver $750 - Online presence – medium logo on sponsor page of OCAA website, Newsletter/Event Publication, and social media recognition. 1-page document for members at AGM.
Join us and become a member of the O.C.A.A by filling out one of the above applications and submit it to info@OntarioOCAA.com or by fax at 905-473-6193